Nocatee is a master-planned coastal community located in Ponte Vedra, FL, which lies west of Ponte Vedra Beach and nestled between St. Augustine and Jacksonville. The community is among the top-selling master-planned communities in the US, and was designed as a complete and sustainable living environment that balances work and recreation. It was developed by The PARC Group, one of Northeast Florida’s top residential developers.
Nocatee is made up of several neighborhoods, each with its own distinct character. Different types of neighborhoods are available, including 55+ active adult communities, gated enclaves, neighborhoods within Nocatee Town Center, and neighborhoods along the historic Twenty Mile area.
Each neighborhood in Nocatee offers access to world-class amenities, as well as a year-round calendar of fun community-wide events and celebrations. In addition, resident also get access to quality education, as Nocatee is within the St. Johns County school district – the finest school district in Florida.
Nocatee real estate options and new homes for sale
The neighborhoods in Nocatee include:
- Austin Park
- Enclave at Town Center
- Del Webb Ponte Vedra
- Addison Park at Town Center
- Coastal Oaks at Nocatee
- The Palms
- Siena at Town Center
- The Crossing at Twenty Mile
- Artisan Lakes
- Daniel Park at Town Center
- Lakeside at Town Center
- Twenty Mile Village
- Kelly Pointe
- The Villas
- The Outlook at Twenty Mile
- Cypress Trails
- Greenleaf Lakes
- Greenleaf Preserve
- Greenleaf Village
- The Junction at Twenty Mile
- The Pointe at Twenty Mile
- The Ranch at Twenty Mile
- The Island at Twenty Mile
- The Vista at Twenty Mile
- The Hammock at Twenty Mile
Homes in Nocatee feature more than a hundred different floor plans, and are available in a wide variety of elegant designs. Buyers can choose from townhomes, villa-style homes, neo-traditional homes, Mediterranean-style homes, carriage homes, Florida-coastal homes, luxurious estates, and more.
The homes are available in different sizes as well, depending on the neighborhood – sizes range from approximately 1,100 square feet to 6,000 square feet.
Attractions, destinations and things to do in Nocatee
- Splash Water Park is Nocatee’s very own resort-style water playground – a fun destination for families! The park features the Rip Tide Slide, the tallest water slide in Northeast Florida. There’s also the Splash Cove for smaller kids, a beautiful lagoon pool, and the Lazy Tide River, a scenic tube ride surrounded by gorgeous tropical scenery.
- Nature lovers will definitely enjoy living in Nocatee. The community is surrounded by breathtaking scenery – lush preserves, tranquil lakes, and rolling landscapes are all just a few steps away. Residents can spend time soaking in the sights at some of the neighborhoods’ scenic trails and parks.
- Nocatee residents get exclusive deals and offers from Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. The 117-acre zoo is home to over 2,000 animals and more than 1,000 plant species, and is a fantastic place to take your children.
Need some help finding the perfect home in Nocatee? Talk to us at Ponte Vedra Club Realty and find out how we can fulfill your real estate goals! Give us a call at 904-285-6927 or leave us a message here.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.